I know that many of us are at this strange stage of adulthood where we find ourselves with less and less time for friends. We have jobs, family, couples, pets, in short, life is simply frantic. However, this does not mean that your relationship with your best friend has to vanish. There are ways to deepen and narrow this bond, and no, it is not necessary to go on vacation together. Just ask her some questions about herself. Sure, you talk about everything, but do you know what your first love really was, or what kind of bird you would like to be? Trust, it's important. The following personal questions to ask a girl will bring new, wonderful, profound, ridiculous and incredibly silly conversations with your best friend.
1. What are your 3 heroines?
2. When you were little, what did you want to be?
3. What was the best book you have read this year? And the best of all times?
4. What scares you?
5. With what historical character would you like to dine?
6. What is the most shameful memory of your childhood?
7. What would be your dream job?
8. What do you love most about yourself?
9. What do you not like so much?
10. Rugrats or Doug?
11. If you did a (new) tattoo, what would it be?
12. What would you eat at your last dinner?
13. If you had to be on a reality show, what would you have to deal with?
14. Who has influenced you the most?
15. What is your favorite lyrics of a song?
16. On your first day as absolute queen of the world, what would you do?
17. What is the strangest thing you have done on a date?
18. What would you like to have achieved at 50?
19. What has been your best time this year (so far)?
20. Why are you so cool ?!
This set has very good questions, try to answer them according to what they know they will answer and then tell them and try to compare, is it the same? Well, how similar can it be, totally contradictory? That would mean they did not tell them the truth.