We hope you really got something out of the GIANT Health Event when you were there. Now we’re inviting you benefit not just when you’re there, but potentially benefit directly from our success. So we’ve created a very special offer to link attending GIANT in November 2018 with taking a stake in the business. This special offer is being sent to you first as a previous attendee of GIANT.
Throughout AUGUST 2018, we are fundraising on Crowdcube, Europe’s leading equity crowdfunding platform, and lists businesses for funding as FCA regulated financial promotion. As with all equity-based investments, invest aware, capital at risk and you can invest from as little as £10.
GIANT Health Event aims to fill the gap for a “Blockbuster” (i.e. 50k attendees) annual European (and eventually Asian) Health Tech Innovation event. We’re different to other events because you don’t just attend, we’re building a community of people whose business is health and whose shared goal is to achieve better health outcomes sooner.
We use amazing faculty to INSPIRE around emerging technologies and problems, we CONNECT major health corporates, clinicians, academics, start-ups, public and private sector entrepreneur and innovation support, service providers, non-profit health groups and of course NHS departments. The objective is to ACCELERATE health tech innovation through setting up collaborating and providing access to markets and business expertise as well as promotion start-ups in our Beanstalks competition and our expanding exhibition space. We’ve had over 4000 people attend our first 2 events, over 500 speakers and sound 80 sponsors and exhibitors (including NHS, Ascencia and RB).
- £300K SEIS/EIS (partial) for 14% equity (£1.8m pre-money valuation) - Tax relief of up to 50% may be available
- You can invest from £10, with increasing incentives. Serious investors of £5000 or above receive “A” shares (see details on the Crowdcube listing)
- Targeting at 20x return through a trade sale in 3-5 years (an established industry practice of big event players buying out specialist events)
- We’re committing the funds to deliver the best expression of our proposition in 2018, to sustain the goodwill from first 2 years, apply our learnings and put us in a position to lock in longer-term sponsorship and Partnership deals. (Venue and facilities, enhanced networking technology, specialist sponsorship and sales expertise)
Here’s how it works:
1. Visit Crowdcube (you register for an account) and the GIANT Health page
2. Review our pitch materials and video
3. Invest a little or a lot
4. LIMITED OFFER for AUGUST only and for 500 people only - if you invest £100 or more in GIANT Health Event, we will email you an offer code to redeem on the Eventbrite site that will provide you a ticket for £100 (including VAT)
5. IMPORTANT NOTICE - the equity stake and the offer can only go through if we successfully achieve our £300k raise, so please spread the word and the link amongst your networks.
We hope that you will continue to be part of our journey
Barry and the GIANT team